Bing advertising is probably one of the best choices for any small business!
So, if you are planning PPC for your small business and have already taken Google Adwords onboard, adding Bing in the list might be great idea, especially when you are getting free advertising credit in the form of ad coupon.
Below is the list of available coupons that you can claim; please, select according to your region:
Update January 22, 2015:
$100 & £75 Bing Coupons are not available for now. Please, get the new $50, 50 € & £50 codes here.
$100 Coupon for New Zealand
$100 Coupon for Australia
Why Bing Advertising is a Must to Try?
- Competition for for keywords on Bing is relatively lower when compared to Google Adwords.
- Having low Keyword competition, the bids on Bing tend to be lower too.
- Bing ads allow 40 characters in ad title while Adwords allow 25 only; so you have more room for expression!
- Bing shows more ads on the top of the search result pages than that Google searches.
- Having more chance for getting top spots in search results pages, you have more chances for being noticed.
- To maintain an authority account on Google you should spend at least $500,000 an year while on Bing you can have it all for the total spending of $500 a month.
- Please note that authority account means you can have complete support from the platform.
Terms of Service for Using The Above Linked Bing Advertising Coupons
- Offer applies only to eligible advertisers opening a new Bing Ads account.
- A new Bing Ads account is one that has been open fewer than 30 days prior to the date of coupon redemption.
- A coupon will be sent to each eligible advertiser by email in approximately three business days. Ads must be stopped after the ad credit is used up or within 90 days from coupon redemption, whichever comes first, or credit card will be charged.
- This offer has a spend limit that is not to exceed the ad credit in search ad clicks. Any portion of the ad credit not used within 90 days of redemption will expire.
- Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the ad credit, even if that credit is exceeded during the first 90 days after redemption.
- It is the sole responsibility of the advertisers to monitor their Bing Ads accounts.
- Limit: one ad credit per new advertiser.
- In order for the offer to be valid a form of payment must be entered into your account at the time this offer is being redeemed and prior to your account going live to take advantage of the credit. This offer may not be combined with any other offer or discount, separated, redeemed for cash, transferred, sold, or bartered.
- There is a minimum bid requirement of $0.05 per clickthrough. Search listings are subject to editorial review.
- See Advertisers Terms and Conditions for more details at sign-up. Other terms and conditions may apply.