Nothing is certain when starting a business!
Financial insecurity and uncertainty is among one of the most common fears most entrepreneurs have.
- Am I going to achieve the targets?
- Will there be enough cash for the journey?
- Will investors find my business idea good enough to invest in?
- What happens if I fail to pay people?
- What if I spend my savings on this venture and do not get the return on time?
And so many other questions……
To overcome the fear of financial security and to get rid of all the tensions mentioned above be practical and:
1. Look at what is causing that insecurity (it is usually a belief as a result of past experiences).
2. Understand you have a Limiting Belief around financial security and change that in to an Empowering Belief.
3. Change your thought process from one of Scarcity to Abundance around finances
4. Picture what it is like to have Financial Security.
5. Convince yourself you have financial security and take action to achieve it.
To make a business success you need to overcome the fear of financial insecurity and ensure diligence, attention, creativity, a solid business plan, strategies, progress reports and forecasts. Your business will surely be on a success path!