The worst thing about the weekend is that it passes so quickly, and then comes Monday. Almost every one of us hates Mondays, or at least hated them at some point in our lives. Sometimes, all we need is a little bit of Monday Motivation!
Some people are lucky enough to find a quick fix for the Monday blues, but some struggle for years. So, if you are someone who is still struggling to beat the Monday blues, this article is specifically for you!
The fact of the matter is, if you are struggling with Monday blues, you lack the motivation to jump energetically out of your bed on Monday mornings. Even if you happen to do so and reach the workplace, you find yourself foggy on how to get moving.
Well, it’s the time for a change, and you must know that the world is not going to change for you; it’s you who has to bring the change within yourself.
I already discussed some tips to make Mondays productive, but tips do not always change the inner self. Motivational quotes and inspirational sayings work more like magic at times, and especially when you find yourself in distresses.
Here in this article, I will share some inspirational quotes to motivate you on Monday and other days.
15 Monday Motivation Quotes to Kickstart Your Week with Enthusiasm
Let’s start it with this one:
1. “So. Monday. We meet again. We will never be friends – but maybe we can move past our mutual enmity toward a more positive partnership.”
– Julio-Alexi Genao
We know that Monday morning is not the most popular time of the week for many people as they have great difficulties with getting started on a Monday morning. You may also be one of the Monday victims, but forget about your own difficulties for a while and think of others, and it can change the entire situation.
2. “Take a minute and encourage someone you work with today.”
In the same context, having to get up on Monday morning can be a blessing in disguise.
3. “I have to go to work on Mondays, and yes everyone hates Mondays. But I look at it a little differently. I don’t have to work. I GET to work. I am blessed to have a job while many don’t have one.“
– Dinky Manuel
Getting up and reaching the workplace on Monday is a milestone for many, but the Monday sluggishness may remain there.
At times, even people working from home find it difficult to find focus after the weekend. If that is the case with you, this is the time to realize how important this time of the week is. In fact, how you start your Monday morning can have quite an impact upon the entire week ahead. Do remember these words:
4. “Do your most dreaded activity first. Everything else will be easy.”
5. “What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.”
– Ralph Marston
Remember that Monday morning sets the stage not just for the upcoming day but also for the rest of the week, so make the most out of it.
6. “Every Monday gives you a new beginning each week, 52 times an year.”
7. “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life.“
– Germany Kent
And if you still find it difficult to keep up your energies and motivation on a Monday morning, here’s one more that will surely motivate you.
8. “The most motivating aspect of Monday is that Tuesday is just a day away.”
9. “When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.”
– Edmond Mbiaka
10. “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
– Dennis P. Kimbro
11. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.”
– Mary Lou Retton
12. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.”
– Robert H. Schuller
13. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one.”
– Mark Twain
Don’t let the fact that it’s Monday stop you from achieving your goals. Break down what you need to do, complete the smaller tasks, and eventually, you’ll find all your work done, and done well.
14. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.”
– Tony Robbins
15. “I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.”
– Florence Nightingale
To end the list, we want to emphasize that Monday is never an excuse to let your spirits falter! If you want to be successful, you’ll have to get those thoughts out of your head for good. Successful people don’t let a day of the week cloud their lives for too long. Now, get out there and do!
We hope that these quotes have inspired you to get going on this fine Monday. If you’re looking for more inspiration on how to become successful and leave the worries at the door, read some of our other articles! Thanks for visiting, and we’ll see you next week.