The vacation rental industry is one of the fastest growing industries right now; the $23 billion industry in 2013 grew up to a $100 billion industry in 2016. And, this huge expansion has opened unlimited opportunities for travel related small businesses and it won’t be wrong to say that the small players are getting bigger in the vacation rental business.
Airbnb is the well-known name for small-scale vacation rental businesses and it has been attracting more and more listings every year and has booked 100 million nights so far in 2017 alone. As more and more entrepreneurs are stepping into vacation rental business, AirBnB has also improved its marketplace by offering a great deal of improvements including API to vacation rental property management systems and connectivity partners to help property managers better work with the channel. Almost all other vacation rental marketplaces are making similar improvements to facilitate small businesses and this is one of the major reasons for entrepreneurs to start a vacation rental business.
As the vacation rental industry is witnessing a growing interest from investors, major hospitality brands and travelers seeking alternate accommodations, it is mandatory for businesses to automate the processes and improve efficiency.
So, if you are a vacation rental entrepreneur or want to step into the industry, you must know about AirGMS which is an all-in-one vacation rental management software that allows businesses to control bookings and alterations, guest communications, as well as automate day-to-day operations.
You can have all your AirBnB accounts at one place and you can oversee everything from a single interface. It allows you to access all advanced functionality equally through the mobile, web platform, and application for managing on-the-go.
Some of the features include:
- Create check-in/check-out instructions using the most used responses, and convert them into templates.
- Send customized messages to multiple guests at a time, with a single click.
- Create automated ‘trigger’ messages for visitors that can be scheduled for a specific date and time.
- Use the multi-calendar function to view all future bookings and dates, make price adjustments and seasonal rate changes, and disable the dates on which the property is unavailable.
- Using the team management feature you can assigns tasks to your cleaners and support staff and give them access to the AirGMS platform to view their scheduled duties for each booking. (Each team member can have a specific type of access depending on a role).
- With the multi-platform synchronization, you can sync all reservations, bookings, and calendar data from multiple third-party short-term rental booking platforms like HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Booking.com, VRBO, and more.
- Airbnb guest reviews are automated, so you can get more reviews from guests.
- The platform prevents double-booking issues by letting the business see if a single room was booked within the property, or the entire house has been rented out.
And yes, that’s not all, you can follow their expert tips to make most out of your vacation rental business.
AirGMS in Their Own Words:
Join Our Small Business Community
Get the latest news, resources and tips to help you and your small business succeed.
AirGMS is all-in-one vacation rental management software that automates most of the hosts’ day-to-day operations including bookings and alterations, guest communications, housekeeping etc. Users are able to operate all accounts using a single interface, with access to the same advanced functionality through the mobile web platform and application for managing on-the-go.
What Brings AirGMS to the Spotlight:
AirGMS enables vacation rental businesses to automate most of the business operations and thus increases efficiency and overall productivity of the business. Certainly, a must have for a vacation rental business!
AirGMS Website: https://www.airgms.com/