There are many ways to ensure your business operates well for the foreseeable future. One of them is by creating strong customer connections. And considering how competitive the industry is, looking for innovative ways to connect with your audience is essential.
While that’s the case, personally contacting each client via phone and text can be costly and time-consuming. Besides, some customers find cold calling frustrating and inconvenient, which prompts them to ignore your promotion calls. And in some cases, this can decrease customer service employees’ morale as they face busy and unanswered calls.
Fortunately, you can leverage ringless voicemail technology to streamline your customer outreach and increase the efficiency of your sales process.
An Overview Of Ringless Voicemail Drops
Ringless voicemail drops are pre-recorded audio messages sent directly to clients’ inboxes without the phone ringing first. It’s one of the direct marketing strategies where you can record promotional messages and use specific software to place them into customers’ voicemail inboxes. With such technology, you can eliminate the need to dial each customer’s contact number manually, which can help you send messages to thousands of clients quickly.
Benefits Of Ringless Voicemail For Your Business
You might think that ringless voicemail is a recent invention in marketing, but that isn’t the case. It has been around for more than ten years, but it has recently gained popularity among businesses in all sectors. So, by investing in this technology, you gain a competitive advantage and take your business a notch higher.
Join Our Small Business Community
Get the latest news, resources and tips to help you and your small business succeed.
Here are the notable advantages of leveraging ringless voicemail to connect with customers:
1. It Provides A Wide Customer Reach
The more people you reach, the higher the chances of generating many leads, which may translate to increased sales. And one of the ways your business can connect with a large audience is to use ringless voicemail technology.
Ringless voicemail drops technology enables you to efficiently dispatch messages to thousands of customers. And due to its non-intrusive nature, the chances of inconveniencing potential customers are generally slim. With this technology, you can deliver professionally recorded marketing messages to your target audience quickly and efficiently. And to further boost the effectiveness of this approach, it’s best to use dialers to automate your phone calls and text messages.
Dialers are automation software you can use to make a high volume of calls to an enormous audience. Since your marketing messages can be automated, your customer service or call agents can contact more customers per hour, allowing you to expand your reach.
As a good start, there are four types of dialers- power, predictive, auto, and preview dialers. Each type is unique in its own way. So, ensure you choose the most suitable solution for your business marketing needs.
2. It Increases Customer Response
You’re marketing your business to connect with your target audience so they’ll purchase your products or services. For that reason, they must respond to your promotional messages favorably. After all, positive customer responses indicate that your marketing strategy is effective.
You can do many things to increase customer response. But what matters most is connecting with prospects in a friendly way. Moreover, this includes delivering promotional messages to them at the right time, especially since most customers don’t like being disturbed by promotional messages.
And as mentioned, causing inconvenience to your customers with your marketing messages may hurt their experiences. It’d be good to note that unhappy customers will unlikely respond to your messages. And some will even block your line to stop receiving your marketing messages. This is where the power of ringless voicemail technology comes in.
Since ringless voicemail allows you to drop messages to consumers’ voicemail inboxes without their phone ringing, customers can open your messages whenever they wish. It, therefore, provides customers with flexibility and convenience in engaging with your brand. Because of this positive experience, you can increase the chances of customers responding favorably to your promotional messages.
3. It Is A Convenient Marketing Tool
Marketing plays an essential role in the growth and success of every business. It helps increase a brand’s visibility to connect with more target customers and establish its credibility in the market. And with innovative and effective marketing campaigns, your business can generate more leads and increase sales.
Ringless voicemail technology can be an excellent approach to innovate how you spread the word about your products or services. It’s a convenient marketing tool to send messages to a large audience faster than other marketing methods.
Besides, ringless voicemail can help reduce your marketing budget. Being automated allows you to hire only a few employees or agents for your call center department. As such, you can save money on your marketing campaigns.
4. Boosts Agents Productivity
Your customer service agents’ efficiency and productivity are vital to your call strategy’s success. When agents are more productive, they can contact many clients per day, which not only enhance lead generation but also helps save company resources.
Ringless voicemail is one of the technologies you can use in your business to boost agents’ productivity. Because it’s an automated system, agents can manage multiple customer calls simultaneously, allowing them to connect with many clients in a day.
In addition, such technology can also minimize employee burnout. Frequent rejections or negative interactions from your target audience can affect your sales agents’ morale, leading to poor performance. But with ringless voicemail, you can minimize or eliminate these stressful calls since your promotional messages go to your customers’ voicemails.
5. Provides Live Stats And Analytics
Aside from allowing you to connect with prospects through promotional messages in a non-intrusive and non-interruptive way, ringless voicemail technology can also provide live stats and metrics, which you can use to manage and track your marketing strategy more efficiently.
It can provide details of the performance of every promotional campaign you create. As such, you can better measure and understand the effectiveness of this marketing strategy. You can also use such insights to improve your processes and ringless voicemail marketing efforts.
How To Create Your First Ringless Voicemail Campaign
As you’ve seen above, investing in ringless voicemail drop technology for your business has several benefits. Moving in this direction can help you to grow your business and overcome the market competition.
To start implementing this technology in your marketing, here are tips worth noting to help you set up your ringless voicemail campaign:
1. Establish Goals For Your Business Campaign
Before creating a ringless voicemail campaign, clearly defining your business goals is essential. Whether you want to increase your brand’s visibility, generate and nurture leads, or boost company sales, you have to determine what you want to achieve with your campaign. By setting goals, you can have a metric for evaluating the performance of your campaigns.
Once you have clear goals, it’s best to communicate these to your customer service agents. Aside from letting them know what’s expected from them, you can also take this opportunity to discuss the steps to achieve this goal. You can also ask for their feedback or input on whether the goal is achievable
2. Record Your Message
When recording your promotional message, keep in mind that your messages should be personalized. Since your goal is to generate more leads and increase your sales, you’d want your messages to be created for a specific audience instead of the general public.
Therefore, as a good start, it’d be best to know who your target customers are and what problems they want to address. This can help you to create highly targeted and personalized promotional messages that resonate with your audience.
Furthermore, here are other tips to keep in mind when recording your message:
- Introduce yourself: One of the most important things you must do when dropping ringless voicemails to customers is to introduce yourself, especially if you’re delivering messages to new audiences. Customers who don’t recognize your brand may respond to you. Besides, they might not know to whom they’ll reach back. It’s therefore important to introduce yourself and your company.
- Include your contact details: You’re messaging your target customers to have a dialogue with them. Therefore, you must provide a way they can reach back to you. For that reason, ensure you include contact details in your messages interested clients can use to get back to you. These include your business phone numbers, email addresses, social media accounts, etc.
- Offer value through your content: Customers will consume your content if it offers helpful information. On the other hand, people who feel your messages aren’t relevant to them may not respond to you. Therefore, ensure you’ve got customers’ interests or needs in mind when creating your ringless voicemail group content.
- Keep Your Voicemail Messages Short: Most customers are too busy and might not find enough time to listen to your long-recorded voicemail messages. Besides, many people have a shorter concentration span, especially when listening to marketing or promotional messages. It’s for that reason that you should keep your voicemails short. Ideally, the most recommended length is between 20 and 30 seconds.
- Avoid Being Too Salesy: Considering your goal is to connect with more customers and increase sales, it might be tempting to become too pushy in your messages. However, doing so may hurt your marketing campaign and business growth. That said, ensure your messages provide solutions to your target audience’s problems or pain points instead of pitching sales. This approach can help create a positive customer experience, allowing you to generate more quality leads.
- Avoid Using Outdated Closing Lines: Having closing lines is one of the best practices in ringless voicemail campaigns. It shows that you value customers and can encourage them to reach out back to you. However, old-fashioned closing lines might not be good for your marketing campaign. That said, it’s best to avoid statements like ‘enjoy your day’, ‘I’ll call you later’, and ‘have a great day’. Instead, use closing lines like ‘if you need assistance, here’s my contact’, or ‘I look forward to doing business with you.’
3. Schedule Your Messaging Time
Since ringless voicemail provides a non-intruding way to communicate with target customers, you can deliver messages to customers’ voicemail inboxes at any time of the day. However, scheduling your messaging time is still necessary since you don’t want your recipient to miss out on your content.
Therefore, it’d be best to determine the best time to send your messages. This can be early in the morning, during lunch break, or in the evening. Moreover, you can also conduct surveys to get to know your audience more.
4. Launch Your Campaign And Track The Results
Once you have your pre-recorded messages and a schedule for sending these campaigns, it’s recommended to test your voicemail messages before you send them to the recipients. Doing so can help ensure they carry the right content for your target audience.
One of the things to evaluate in your ringless voicemail messages is the sound. Ensure your voicemail messages have proper volume or are audible enough for the recipients to consume them. Apart from that, ensure your messages are accurate. In other words, ensure all the information you want to deliver is well discussed. Besides, you should fact-check your contact details to ensure they’ve no errors.
From there, you can launch your ringless voicemail drops campaign and start delivering the messages to your target audience. However, continuously track the results and make necessary adjustments or changes along the way to ensure success in the long run.
The long-term growth of your business can be significantly influenced by how well you can adopt new technologies. With modern technologies, you can simplify business processes, minimize manual tasks, and enhance overall company productivity. As such, you can save company resources and boost your profitability.
Ringless voicemail drop is one of the technologies you need to grow your business. It can provide you with a more efficient way to deliver promotional messages to customers without interfering with their busy schedules and help you generate and nurture leads. Hopefully, the information in this guide can help you establish an effective ringless voicemail campaign.