Presentations are unavoidable for or startups, small business owners and seasoned entrepreneurs. Let it be an investor pitch, a case study, marketing material or user guides for the products/services, use of visuals creates a big impact.
Well, these visually rich materials look awesome, but when it comes to creating these pieces, it’s not so pleasant experience. Whether you want to create a PowerPoint presentation or an infographic, you may find yourself lost in bundles of information, too many distracting graphics, long bullet lists and so on. This is where you must use readily available PowerPoint and editable infographics templates.
But where to find best editable infographic and PowerPoint templates for instant download?
While googling for free templates you may find hundreds of results, but I would recommend using premium templates. The free stuff is generally wrapped in viruses and can harm your computer, besides that it may take tens of hours to find a good free template which is not harmful to your system.
Presentation Focus is one of the best places to shop for stunning PowerPoint presentation templates that are meant specifically for business and services industry. Whether you want to buy a single editable infographic template of whole PowerPoint pitch decks, there’s a wide range to choose from.
Join Our Small Business Community
Get the latest news, resources and tips to help you and your small business succeed.
How much does it cost?
The pricing is very reasonable for small businesses as well as for startups on a tight budget. Even, if you are an individual building your personal brand, this little investment will surely increase your brand’s reach farther!
You can buy an individual template for as low as £3.99, which means you can save tens of hours and have complete peace of mind for a very little price.
What type of presentations and infographics can I create using these templates?
Most of the presentation templates focus on business and services industry, so you can create anything including:
- Strategy pitches through to sales, marketing, and resource planning.
- Timeline infographics
- Chart infographics
- Strategy infographics
- Process infographics
- Geo-based infographics using world maps
- Investor pitches
- Business plan presentations
- Marketing presentations
- And what else marketing material you want to create using images & diagrams.
How to use these templates?
The editable PowerPoint templates available at PresentationFocus.com are highly professional, ready to use templates, diagrams, and images. All you need is to have PowerPoint installed on your system; purchase and download these templates and use them just like you use any of the existing PowerPoint templates.
Moreover, all the diagrams and images within these templates are fully editable PowerPoint objects; which means, you can use them in other Microsoft Office products such as Word or Publisher etc. without compromising on their quality.
Concluding the discussion:
Creating awesome business presentations and infographics is as easy as one two three, using these highly professional templates from PresentationFocus.com. Buy a template and you are all set to create fabulous presentations. To assist you more, here we have collected BONUS Tips for you to prepare and deliver a highly effective business presentation.
The fact of the matter is that all the business presentations are not same; but one thing which is common in all good presentations is that they all are highly engaging, entertaining and informative for all parties involved. So, here are our top tips to make your business presentations highly effective:
1- Tips to prepare a highly effective business presentation:
- Keep it simple; quick explanations with simple graphics equal one amazing presentation!
- Tailor your presentation to the audience; no matter what the subject is, a presentation must be tailored specifically to the people you are talking to.
- Include only the necessary information; the most common misconception about the good presentation is that it is stuffed with a lot of information. While the truth is that a good presentation is based on specific topic and is structured with highly relevant and most important information only.
2- Tips to deliver a highly effective presentation:
- Rehearse beforehand; it is just like sports where you deliver best when you practice enough!
- Keep your energy level high; no matter what type of speaking it is, what’s the size of audience or even the topic itself, if you seem bored to the audience, it’s going to fail.
- Use body language to connect with your audience; use your hands, facial expressions, and make an eye contact to keep them engaged.