Clear the PMP® exam in the first go!
Project Management Professional (PMP) ® is a globally recognized certification offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI) ® for project managers. It is considered to be the highest standard among all the project management certifications.
This certification endorses the project management expertise of an individual and allows them to showcase their skills. Earning a PMP® certification greatly enhances the money-making prospects of a project manager. It boosts the performance of project management professionals as well as strengthens the employers.
To successfully gain the PMP® Certification, you need to clear the PMP® exam. PMP® exam is not a cakewalk and requires determination and immense practice. These are some important features of the PMP® exam.
- It consists of 200 questions
- The paper must be completed within 4 hours
- It is mandatory to attempt all the questions
- To clear the exam, you need to get a minimum score
- The minimum score is decided by the difficulty of the questions.
- You get 3 chances to clear the examination
What are the benefits of PMP® Training and Certification?
It’s all about the skills. PMP® Certification Training allows you to develop a suitable mindset for tackling the harsh project management scenarios. It also offers you an opportunity to gain crucial skills and project management insights. It helps you in acquiring–
- The basic jargon and concepts
You will be able to apply the project management terminologies and concepts with ease.
- The global Project Management Standards for real-world situations
It enables you to learn and apply the globally approved Project Management Standards in real-world management satiations.
- Faster Problem Solving
It improves your problem-solving skills to ensure compliance and risk factor reduction. It further helps to save time and costs involved in the project.
- Accurate and precise communication
It opens up the opportunity of open communication between the project team members and stakeholders.
- Budget Maintenance and Scheduling
It makes sure that the project is within the designated costs and time-frames.
- Great Leadership
Boosts your leadership skills and motivate others for improved performance and efficiency.
- An overall PMP® exam preparation
The PMP® training offers complete PMP® exam preparation such that you can clear the PMP® examination in the first attempt.
- Mastery over the PMBOK®
You will gain mastery over the PMBOK® guide book. PMBOK® is a collection of – Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas and Areas of Professional and Social responsibility.
Eager to get the certification? Here are some prerequisites you need to keep in mind.
There are some prerequisites you need to consider before making any big decisions. To apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credentials, you must fulfill any one of the two criteria:
- You either possess a Secondary Degree – which includes High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or Global equivalent. Along with a minimum of 5 years / 60 months of non-overlapping Project Management experience, with at least 7,500 hours of leading and managing projects, plus 35 hours of Project Management Education.
- Or you must possess a 4-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years / 36 months of Project Management experience, along with 4,500 hours of leading and supervising projects, and the compulsory 35 hours of Project Management Education.
Finding the Best PMP® Training Provider
Now that you are acquainted with the basics of Project management Certification and its prerequisites. The only question that must be confusing must be – Where? Where should you enroll yourself for the best PMP® training? And which is the best PMP® training provider?
There are numerous PMP® training providers. But if you are looking for the best of the best, then KnowledgeHut should be your ultimate destination. KnowledgeHut is one of the leading PMP® training providers around the world and would assist you in the following ways:
- KnowledgeHut helps you in Reading and Understanding the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Credentials Handbook
Before appearing for the PMP® exam you should read the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential book, to understand everything about the PMP® exam. But it could be time taking as the book is complex and difficult for the beginners. KnowledgeHut saves your time and effort by answering all your questions and doubts regarding the application procedure and the exam.
- Helps you fulfill the required eligibility criteria for appearing in the PMP® exam
You must have a secondary degree or a Bachelor’s degree along with the necessary 35 hours of contact hours to appear for the PMP® exam. Their training courses allow you to obtain the 35 PDUs to fulfill the exam criteria.
- With KnowledgeHut, you can become a PMI® member.
Becoming a PMI® member allows you to exercise the member-only discounts as well as a free copy of the PMBOK® Guide. You can become a PMI® member of your local chapter by paying the membership fee pf $139 which would reduce the PMP® exam fee from $555 to $405.
- KnowledgeHut assists you in booking your PMP® exam
Booking the PMP® exam is a time taking and complicated process. The booking process involves the submission of your application via Pearson VUE and selecting your exam center for your exam. KnowledgeHut ensures that you are provided complete assistance during the booking process to save your precious time.
- They offer a comprehensive study of the PMBOK® Guide
The PMBOK® Guide is the major reference for the PMP® exam. The guide itself is very complex and KnowledgeHut’s training programs ease out the entire process of learning and understanding the PMBOK® Guide. Their PMP® training course is aligned with the 6th edition of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Sample PMP® exam questions
KnowledgeHut provides you with 6 full-length mock exams that feature 1,200 practice questions. The practice is a major component of the PMP® exam training. These sample papers acquaint you with the exam pattern and general style, which further increase your chances of clearing the PMP® exam in the first attempt.
- Other Benefits
KnowledgeHut is a Global R.E.P. for PMI®, Inc. Their training offers 35 hours of classroom training with free access to 90 days of e-learning. They also offer online instructor-led training.
PMP® is a must for every Project Management Practitioner. It is an auspicious certification, so why wait? Join the PMP® Certification Training now! Carve your path and reach your dreams with KnowledgeHut’s training programs!