As a startup, one of the main issues you would have to tackle is finding the most cost-effective solutions for business needs. Having a website is non-negotiable in this day and age and this is where the need for a flexible, safe, and secure Web Host comes in.
7 Important Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Startup Website
There are many reasons why WordPress is highly valued and used amongst startups, let’s explore some of them.
People usually ask a particular question most of the time and that question is: Why do I need to switch to WordPress from another platform?
In this article, you will learn important reasons why you should use WordPress or make the switch from other platforms. We will also enlighten you on sites that are using WordPress and why it has gained so much popularity on the internet.
Many startups use WordPress for their websites because it is very flexible that it could make different types of websites and also it is easy to use.
There are so many websites a very long unending list) that can be made by WordPress. For example blogs, portfolios, chatrooms, galleries, and a lot more.
Below are a few of the very important reasons you should use WordPress for your startup or websites:
1. It is free: As a startup, every dollar counts. With WordPress, you can download, install, and use it for any of your needs, all for free. The only thing required to install a WordPress software is the domain name (the address of your website on the internet) and web hosting (your website house, this is where all your website files are stored), you might end up spending a bit of money for this purpose. It also has easy installation methods.
2. Easy to manage: This software makes your work easy. It comes with a well-built updated management system, making it easy to update your themes. With WordPress, you get to know when there is a new update available and then you can fix your site by just clicking on a button. Meanwhile, a WordPress backup plugin makes it easier to navigate the platform and the AMP plugin as shown in https://ampwptools.com/ helps to protect your data from hackers and any accidents. It does this by creating backups and storing your data safely.
3. It can be used in handling different types of media: People make the mistake of saying or believing WordPress is only used for building blogs. However, the software is involved in a lot more than just writing text. WordPress comes with audio and an inbuilt media uploader for producing images. You can also insert YouTube videos, insert tweets, and Instagram
4. It is safe and secure: This software is a very safe and secure platform to start up a website. It is developed taking note of intruders that would want to steal as many sites as they could on the internet and therefore building WordPress to be a secure platform.
5. It is SEO friendly: WordPress sites mostly rank higher than other sites in search engines. This software is written using high quality and standard compliance code. It produces semantic markup. These unique features make Google and other search engines prefer WordPress to all other platforms.
WordPress is designed to be more SEO friendly than other platforms. The SEO plugins can be used to further optimize your websites.
6. WordPress makes it easy to customize with themes and plugins: Most people that use WordPress, start using it without the knowledge of designing websites. Most people using this software are neither programmers nor website designers. WordPress software is the best option for non-tech folks. For every kind of website, there is a perfect theme provided for them.
7. The reason why the software themes are easy to customize is that many of them make available their options panel that allows you to upload logos, change colors, build beautiful sliders, change the background and easily customize it to your test without the need to write any code.
With the use of WordPress plugins, you can add customized features to your WordPress site. They can be used to add more advanced features such as contacts forms, analytics, membership area, and much more.
They can also help transform your website into a new platform.
With the use of WordPress plugins, you can add customized features to your WordPress site.
They can be used to add more advanced features such as contacts forms, analytics, membership area, and much more. They can also help transform your website into a new platform.
Some other articles you might find of interest:
Make your business rock with these business plan writing skills:
Would you like to know how investors value a startup?